Monday, March 28, 2011

Old Man Moment

Great, I had my first official, Old Man "Get off my lawn!" moment. We were out front the other day with Zoe swinging in her swing when I heard the tires come around the corner, then looked up to see a silver mid 90's Mercedes sedan coming down the street, doing at least 45mph in a very short time. They drove by and one of the kids leaned out and spit in the general direction of my neighbor's mailbox. While we were still outside, I heard them coming from the other direction and started walking into the street like a traffic cop waiting for them to come around the corner. They do and I stop them with my hand and march right up to their car. I proceed to tell them, "I'm out here with my daughter and my dog, don't come through my neighborhood driving fast and spitting out the window!"  Arrrrgggghhhhh, I've become my Dad. Great, Zoe got the tongue thing from him, and now I'm running around the neighborhood yelling at teenagers.... What the Heck!?!?!

OK, this had nothing to do with Zoe other than the fact she was there, Big Day tomorrow!!  Scottish Rite, in case you somehow missed it. Maybe someone can let lil miss, "I don't wanna sleep" in on that!!  GO TO SLEEP KIDDO!

G'nite all
Okay, had to add this cause she's just too stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment