Sunday, March 20, 2011

Who's the worst blogger EVER!!! Me, that's who!

It's official, I'm terrible at this, and there isn't even a really good reason for it. I'm on my computer all the time, but I always feel as if I have so much to share, that I won't have time to post it all. Well I've recently seen how this can be done and done well, so, here it goes.... "I, Jay Grall, promise to be a better blogger than I have in the past." There ya go. Now on with our show

So Christmas, yeah, BIG event for Zoe, it was a first and I think she got the hang of it right from the start. It was a fantastic day, and possible the last time I saw my wife until this week of Spring Break. Ok, it wasn't that bad, but between a major ramp up in work for me and her having Musical rehearsal and performances, Solo & Ensemable competition, UIL, Orpheus, TMEA conference, and actually teaching in there, she had a few commitments to take care of. And did I mention that in there somewhere, our lil Rockstar turned 1? Yup Zoe had her first birthday party and just rocked it, but all these things are better told in pictures so without further adieu...



 Zoe's first trip to hang with Santa, she did great, and he's a good Santa too, but I think I saw him at the biker bar down the street last week
 Oh Scout. Scout is her Christmas gift from her sister, Madison. Scout knows Zoe's name and talks to her, Scout also plays lullabys and is the greatest toy ever made, that and Zoe loves him and hugs him, but sometimes they get in fights and she wants nothing to do with him, but they always make up. We love Scout!
"Yawwwwwn, 5 minutes of bedtime music, goodnight Zoe."
 In a way she was conducting the Christmas Eve festivities, that little rocking chair seemed like it was built for her, what a great night she had at Papa John and Grammy's
 Twas the night before Christmas...
 Christmas morning, Zoe getting into a good book, what a cutie!
 We seem to like our Christmas dinner too, even if she does look like a court jester in that bib, OMG
 Birthday Party Day!!!!  Mom and Zoe gettin ready to Rock It!
 The "Smash Cake." Zoe's personal cake, she did okay with it, but Miss Sensitive Tummy does what she does, and we learned it's too early for icing.
 But it looks cool on my fingers
 YUP, 1 Year Old and she's still "SOOOOOOO BIG"
Dad, if you knew the things I'm about to do to this dog....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad to see more updates on your sweet family (special shout out to pretty Brooke!). Though I'm concerned about Zoe's personality. I think you guys should really work on making her a little happier :). Geez she's smiley!!! Gotta love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics as always and so glad to see you guys so happy!! Miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete