Monday, April 12, 2010

What is "Zoe is Good"

Welcome all of you who where following Zoe on Carepages. We are grateful that Carepages is available and was able to get the word on Zoe to so many, but I think you will all find this a bit easier to navigate in the future. It has been some time since I've posted anything, mostly due to the fact that I didn't want to bore anyone to sleep with stories of poop and routine. We've fallen into a really good routine with Zoe sleeping on average about 6hrs a night, sometimes even more! That, combined with only having to cathederize her twice a day has made for a great impovement in our ability to function with our eyes actually open. Zoe is getting very used to life and loves to be held by anyone and everyone, she really is such a sweet kid, she puts up with the dogs flapping their ears and clicking their nails along the hardwood floors as they walk much better than I do anyway.

Anyway, the title, "Zoe is Good" I somewhat borrowed from the company Life is Good. They make all sorts of products from T-shirts, hats, and even frisbees, all with a happy, Life is Good theme to them. Well since Zoe means "life," I took the play on words and ran with it. [Disclaimer] I do not work for, nor do I have any affiliation with the Life is Good company, and if you do work for them please don't sue me! Cheers.

Since I am new at this blog, we can all learn together, but please feel free to "follow" me as you have in the past and we will continue to update you on all things Zoe. For instance I'm thinking of starting a line of little girls clothes that look like adult women's clothes, much the way they do for little boys. NOT that much pink in the adult women's world, I think I have a hit on my hands. I'll call it the Pantaloni Line, people will think it came from Italy, when all of you will know it's by the notorious gangsta Zoe Pantaloni. So please keep checking in, this will be a real account of what we discover with Zoe, the good,the bad, and the stinky. Honest, probably humurous, and hopefully entertaining as well.

On that note, has anyone else noticed that the end product of the Diaper Genie II, if allowed to linger too long, resembles a large blue boa constrictor? I must have pulled out an 8ft long blue bag full of little diaper dandies and looked like I was holding a large snake. Or is it just me?

Next time, "Insurance Companies, stupid on purpose?" We'll look into that and see if we can figure out why I have to write another letter of appeal to get them to correct something they did wrong in the first place.

Cheers,

Jay, Brooke, and Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment