Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's in a name?

First off, my sweet little angel slept almost 2hrs tonight on my chest, and I wasn't moving for anything. LOVED IT!!! Zoe had an appointment at the Pediatrician today, nothing big, just her shots and general check. Our lil fatty is up to 10lbs 6oz and doing very well.

Now the fun part of the night was when Zoe had just finished eating dinner in our bed, the whole family was there. As she was being burped, she was looking around at Jack and D.O.G., then she looked at me. Mom was pointing everyone out, "There's Jack Bauer, there's D.O.G., and Daddy." As she turns her back to look at her, she says, "And Mommy, can you say Mommy?" So Zoe lets out a, "Buuuuurp." It was perfectly on cue and I almost fell out of the bed laughing.

Okay that's it, Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment